The following payment methods are available at our branches
- Cash - only for transactions send to Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Philipines, and Sri Lanka. We accept payment up to 5,000 AUD (sending amount + service fee) by cash.
- Credit/Debit Card (1.2% surcharge for Credit Card) - Sorry, we do not accept AMEX
- POLi - an online payment option that allows you to use your internet banking to securely pay for our services. POLi Payments is a business of Australia Post.
- PayID (New) - Fast bank transfer, your payment normally received instantly on our end.
- Bank transfer to our business account;
- or a Personal/ business bank cheque
If you provide us with a cheque, there will be a waiting time for the funds to clear before we can instruct our partner to transfer the fund to the beneficiary.
The available payment methods for online transactions are bank transfer, credit/debit card, POLi and PayID. Pleases refer to 'Make a payment' article under Online section if you want to pay for an online transaction.